Before you start reading, please be advised that I am NOT a professional. This topic is so subjective, and it depends on so many things such as who dumped who? Was there a third party involved? Did anyone get killed? Were animals injured?
What I’m trying to say is… This list comes from my own personal experience. Well… Kind of. So here you go!
10. Don’t make any eye contact. Wear horse blinkers.
9. No matter what, don’t bring up the past. Just say hello. Full stop. And walk away with dignity.
8. Always be at least 5 feet apart, which means NO physical contact whatsoever, and strictly no hugging. Not even that friendly hug with the awkward pat on the back. You wouldn’t want to feel that electric jolt if you’re still not over your ex.
7. If you are forced to sit together, don’t sit in front of each other. Sit side by side and make sure you apply tips 8 and 10.
6. Do not. I repeat, do not call his/her mom for tips on how to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back. That’s just lame.
5. No matter what, it’s not the end of the world. However, no ice cream in your freezer is, so make sure you stock up!
4. Do something you’ve never done before. Throw water balloons at your neighbour, but don’t blame me if you get into trouble.
3. Go for a holiday. Here’s a good website to visit : http://www.airasia.com because everyone can fly. And you’re free now, so fly!
2. Just smile and wave…
1. Continue spreading the love. And I don’t mean spreading it THAT way! Love like you’ve never been hurt. Turn the music up, and DANCE! That’s what I’ll do…